Saturday 19 March 2011

Training Going Well

How do you train for what we are going to do?

I'm not sure that this is the way...


My view is that we just have to get as fit as possible from a  cardio point of view. The challenge will be physically tough so the fitter we are the better equipped we will be to cope.

I have been doing a fair bit of running as we will have to run behind the sled at times mixed with other cardio such as swimming and cycling.

My running is coming along well and I took the opportunity last week to head out for an early morning run after a hard frost. The temperature was around -5 so perfect to test out some of my new base layer gear which kept me nice and toasty. It was an absolutely gorgeous morning and I stopped to take a couple of pictures by the river in Marlow. I don't have any of those fancy gloves that work with a touch screen phone (yet) so had to take my gloves of for a picture. Big mistake. My hands did not warm up for the rest of the run so I hope you like the pictures and that they were worth the cold.


No comments:

Post a Comment